Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009!

The year which I want to:

  1. Get closer and more intimate to God
  2. Get into SOT!
  3. Get into NUS Social Science majoring in Social Work (by faith for this seriously)
  4. Get a job that pays well with flexible working hours!
  5. Breakthrough in my family situation. (Crucial time in Feb 09)
  6. Breakthrough in my finances. (to fulfill BF, clear ALL my debts)
  7. Salvation for my younger bro
  8. More involvement in ministry to help and improve.
  9. Fulfill the calling of making ministry more family and loving starting with my section (that's why I'm doing welfare right? LOL) / (promotion not a concern, if it comes PTL then, haha)
  10. To raise up 2 new leaders in UM by end of this year.
  11. To fellowship more!!!
  12. Find the right girl of my life
anything for CG if u ask me? No plans yet coz zone's reshuffling so yea.. will see how then. =)

Anyway i pray for all these to come to past and God, you are really the only one i can depend on now and forever. Thank You for that! =)

No comments: