Wednesday, September 2, 2009

my life in a twist

I ever wonder how my life can be so full of colours and twists with the many turns at unexpected corners and sometimes God can just catch you by surprise...

Recently quite I have been talking to many people on the topic of 'relationships' and realised that I hadn't quite gotten why the previous had failed and the consequences were quite dire...
It only boils down to one thing: Vision.
I was a t a loss of words when someone asked what vision do I have for myself and for my partner?
What am i good at that deserves that someone?
Funny but it served as a revelation for me. I could have sarcastically passed it off saying my way of doing things is taking one step at a time but we all know how important it is to plan and having a vision is part of the planning!!

And it do hurt seeing all the damage done and how much i desire the hurts can be healed through time and exponentially but that isn't quite possible.
How sad it is to break a person's life because you fail to visualise and plan for the future, worse still being ignorant about it.

That's sth I got to do before continuing to move on.


No comments: