Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Need to find a job asap!! Things are coming on, not on full force yet but surely it will come...
Got to be prepared and the only defense and offense i have is You.

Everything about You resides in me. Got to pull out what's necessary to fight the battles, wage victory cries against my enemies!

Though they may come from the left or the right, though I may be surrounded, but as long as the banner is raised high, i'm afraid of nothing. Even my fears will have to be casted one side as faith takes over!
As the enemies charges in, I shall fight a way through because You are one who provides all that I need.

In the midst of the darkness through the trials and tribulations, i will be tested. Out of all these the victory awaits me, to claim the eternal crown. To reign and rule with You.

I may be the weary but You are one who gives me strength, power and wisdom to fight.

You are the ULTIMATE symbol of victory!
Praise You always!

No comments: