Wednesday, December 17, 2008

never a time have i experienced such greatness yet so much fustration in one season...

greatness from God because of the way I have been stretched and expanded through Him. As a result promotion came and it's really a wonderful experience and feeling.
yet at the same there's this fustration inside me wanting to do more but felt limited to do so and it had almost been a period feeling tired from the many things i'm going through right now.

thank God somehow for the favour of man wherever I go and things have been so smooth. It's really like a leap in level upon level..

Right now, i'm going to set things right. there's a greater measure of things for me to do but certain areas of my life needs to be corrected and it really takes an extensive sacrifice and out of comfort zone decision-making for that to happen. And somehow I need to do it real fast if not I'm going to miss the opportunity again.

I want to have the peace of God and the anointing to pull me through this season. Whatever that has been spoken by that one person to my life is really coming to past... I need to be ready and be prepared for it.

I want to be ready for God. =)

No comments: