Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wow can't believe i'm still up at 1.45am on Saturday!!

It's supposed to be sleeping time... ZZzzzZZ...

Anyway these few days I was pretty challenged in many ways, spiritually and mentally. There's always this thought in my mind of wanting to do better but question is, how?

Wednesday I had the oppurtunity of fellowshiping with Eugene on our way home especially and he shared many things which are quite true and valuable. One thing which he had mentioned and it impacted me greatly is the term 'Armour-bearer'.
That term was so resounding like a bell and it just keeps ringing in my head. Previously I was sharing about it and by definition really is to hold on and support the leadership no matter what happens. Not relenting or letting go out of own discomfort but really biting the bullet and moving on to pull through.
For whom I'm serving, I want to be their armour bearer to share the burdens and really to make things happen for them. Even if it takes the convenience out of me I'll still want to do the above and for the extra mile. I just want to be the servant and the son.
Ultimately i'm serving God and things i'm going through are for the preparation of what is to come in future.

Lessening the load of the leader, recommending ideas, being the person of details to provide the necessary. All these are some of whati'm going through but i'm sure I can rise up from it one day though being challenged many times.

After learning and applying, it's up for the next generation of leaders to be imparted with the skills such that they go from glory to glory, strength to strength. Amen! =)

Ultimately, I still thank you God and I still love you. :)



(P.S. Comes weekend, i hope everyone is ready, things are not going to be the same again :) )

No comments: