Monday, October 26, 2009

Friendships

Well, just accidentally deleted my post and now I'm trying to recall what I just typed! roar~~~

was blogging in my other blog about how crazy my schedule was over the weekend and had the 8hrs of slp over 3 days but yet, had the most fun time fellowshipping with different ppl!

on Friday nite as Alan's place, God showed me how relationships or friendships can connect each other together, and how that connection opens up heaven over other's lives in terms of blessing them, having fun together and being there for each other. And it is so amazing how people of different dynamics and personality can just link and click with each other.
And I did felt God saying this "Without Me, things that you see now will not be possible."
What I saw was the genuine friendships that has been through the tests of fire and the strength of it cannot be broken by anyone unless God allows.

And I did start to wonder how my friendships are with my friends and how strong are they really. Pastor ever mentioned before as I quote "Friendships are not friendships unless they are tested." Such an amazing thing, invisible and intangible yet it is the link that bonds us together!

I'm beginning to see the pureness of relationships and like what the Bible says "being purer than gold" haha...
As I'm typing this, I realised that relationships open up the doors of our inner self and exposes us externally. But it is through such that people or your friends are able to see the following:
  1. The real you.
  2. Your strengths and weaknesses.
  3. The talent and potential within you.
  4. How to develop or grow you to be a better you.
As you are true to yourself and others, the same principle will take place for others as well. And as each door opens, the greater the opening of the riches of heaven God will open for you. There are always certain things that you ask for, either it doesn't come or more things will come (of course it is not about asking for trouble la...) in the form of bonuses etc.

I cannot emphasize more on that as God make use of people ard us to realise our talent, grow upon it and explode on it; to grow our character, slowly molding us until we are His perfect masterpiece; to share our joys and sorrows that there will always be someone there for us coz' we are never alone. There may be the power of One, but it is the power of one unified body with people of the same vision going in the same direction, making things happen together.

I wish and hope one day, I can really call on a group as my friends (tested in fire by God) where all of us will have the same vision of helping each other to fulfill their destinies, linked up not by weak strings but by the bond of friendship and more importantly, serving God together! I may have different groups of friends and all are great, but which one will truly be those that will stand by me in times of trouble, and those that will hi-bye with me in-season and disappears out-season?

We all proceed with age and stages. Stages of what? Stages of being fed and taking, but it is never a one-sided matter in relationships as those that take will ultimately draw dry of the giver and then, the giver leaves or moves on. Hence we too will experience a stage of us giving to others. To summarize it is like a cycle altogether.

Pretty blessed all round by all the friends I have and want to say thanks for making a difference in my life, big or small!! :)

No comments: