Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hi guys, currently at darwion right now. managed to find some time to blog. Haha.. things had been great in new places. people here friendly and eveerything.. can't wait to be home though..

Been missing home already though i'm making new friends here too. Anyway it's 4 more weeks to go before I'm at home and 7 weeks before ORD! Can't wait for many things to happen when I go back home.

Meanwhile over here for me there's more shore leave at Darwin, coming major multilateral exercise of 11 days (oh gosh!) before Bali (more shopping!!!!) and back home..

There are many things going on right now and I think I only have this week to do some blogging in a internet cafe (without internet is like dead life here) before the next time I blog is in Singapore.

Well, no pictures to show since I didn't bring any camera. Haha.. Hope everyone's doing well back in Singapore and till the next update, toodles!! =)

No comments: