Tuesday, July 22, 2008

thinking of what to blog now.. have myself ended up in the same internet cafe again.

just saw benny's bday video done by the cg back at s'pore. while watching i suddenly felt the warm presence of God and it reminded me of how loving these wonderful guys are, how they were there for each other, teasing and making fun too. But end of the day, it's the genuine love for each other that really touches my heart.
COme to think of it, that's one reason why I stayed on in the cell group, the love for each other. Pretty happy to be in this team/family and pretty blessed too.

How people like John, Vic, Xue would be there for me, John being sarcastic in his remarks but yet with good intentions of getting you around from bad habits, Vic's constamt encouragement plus affirmations and Xue being the spiritual buddy for me then.
Ahh, guessing I'm missing home now.. Miss the team, miss my ushers, miss the leaders in grp 3, miss doing log with Karen and the rest!! =)

No comments: