Thursday, August 21, 2008

i'm so tired!!!!

Went to work today after 3 days of disembarkation off and so many things to clear up plus ord clearance to do.. Ahh! next 2 weeks gonna be madness with me sacrificing some of my leave days to do clearance, and ship's not ard n the week i'm gonna ord..

Did a blood extraction this morning.. Man the wound still hurts.. I was quite shocked to find such a thick needle used for the syringe and when the whole process was about to end, the needle was exposed, half of it's end in my vein and the other half to the air. I could feel air gushing into my vein and man it was painful la. x_x Sorry I seem to be complaining because it was really shocking for me.

Morning was good, but somehow things went so wrong for the afternoon and it really seemed like devil attack. Argh... Stupid thing that spoilt my day and it wasn't that fruitful in the afternoon anymore and i just lost the spirit to do things. Think at that pt of time I just lost the connection to God so instantaneously. Gonna work on how to be watchful over myself when it comes to mistakes made and being sharp too. Well.. =)

No comments: