Thursday, August 28, 2008

This week is like a week of slacking and relaxing for myself! haha. One more week before I say goodbye to NS and hello to pink IC! =)

Anyway the weeks so far has been amazing especially this week itself. Walking down the street and you can just feel God talking and accompanying you wherever you go. And your whole mind is just filled with the visions and dreams He has catered for you and seeing it so clear! PTL really. I can still remember Pst Phil shared once that He was sitting by the beach worshipping God and out of sudden God just came by conversing with Him for the next few hours! And that was so WOW for me!(hope to have that kind of encounters with Him..)

Will blog from happenings at the weekend first. Haha.
Went down to Expo finally after the overseas sailing and so good to see all the pals there! Haha! And it's definitely great to be in the House of God again and yeap. Guess at that pt of time I was so excited and hungry that after eating a 1 foot long bread from subway I was still hungry. Scared a few ppl with my appetite. Lol. That weekend was also the SOT Graduation weekend, and congrats to people like Joelle, Wanxiu, Jean, Wenting, Vanessa, Michelle Lim, Wendy for graduating froom SOT!
After svc was movie screening for Money No Enough 2, did Delta with Jen. Think the last time I worked with her was like last year's Emerge for Logistics. Duty was generally ok, great at the start with the flow of people and filling up of seats was easy (free seating) but attendance was a killer. The movie was great and it was real funny but couldn't watch the entire movie because of walkouts etc... sigh. Had debriefed by Renjie at the end of the event and some points were noted really. Served as a reflection for most of us anyway the best part after everything was makan @ Sakae Sushi, Changi Airport!
The fellowship was great and things went on to a new level with Mic's 'high-pitched laughter'! ha. After makan we went to sent Melvin off for his 2-week reservist training in Thailand. Hope he's doing well there though. Yeap.

Monday was more low-key with being the last day @ work and basically clearing all my stuff back home. Gonna miss the ship and its crew and all the fun we had since I got posted there. Not to forget the troubles I had created haha.

Tuesday was alright, woke up late at 11am. Sometimes I wonder how at work I wouldn't miss the alarms but when it comes to my leave days I wouldn't hear the alarms AT ALL! Bad habit but good in a way coz I wouldn't be disturbed of my sleep! =) Spent the afternoon at Mayflower Sec for Step-Up Prog and man like Sunday duty, everything was good initially as they were real obedient as compared to last week.

Wednesday went down to warehouse to help pack cupboard and what i heard was true. The warehouse is dusty and not many wanna go there. Think I sneezed like mad over there while trying to pack the cupboards. But there was a sense of achievement because we packed more stuff and created more space~ Ended up we brought a lot of stuff back to Suntec office. Haha.

anyway that's about all for now..

Fri section makan at Suntec! Think this is like the 1st section makan we have and man it's gonna be fun! and in the evening Wheel of Life Seminar! but gonna wear office wear... rawr... oh well.. haha..

No comments: