Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Woo.. today was a fun day ard with many fantastic people.. yea!

Anyway began the day with waking p late (and missing the morning PM, missed the alarm totally), but had a decent rest still.. Finally in ages too that I managed to visit my grandma and know that she's doing fine and enjoyed her company. =) [she's the best grandma I can ever ask for!]
Went down to Suntec office, meet up with Vic and Sharlynn for another workshop at Blangah Rise Pri (thank God He preoccupied my 3 days of disembarkation off with such interesting things really though tiring..) went back to office again and continue with undone work from yesterday and thank God Adora and Candice came to help and all's done!! (realised while talking to Adora that she's quite similar to Dora in character.. thought i was seeing a mirror image lol).
lastly the best part was meeting up with Sing Yee and Karen for dinner. Thanks for the treat Karen! <-- know u r reading this. =D
Had dinner at Sushi Tei at Raffles and man the food was real good and of course the company was the best with all the lame jokes from Sing Yee and thanks to Karen for some sweet advice on you-know-what yea..

I'm very blessed today really, because of leaders over me like Vic and Karen who really watches over my life and being there for me.. Though both different but somehow feel that the anointing from the both are somewhat similar.. Not sure how to explain that. And one nice thing is both are involved in social work.. so perhaps it indicates something though indirectly? hha laming ard.. can't really see things in this manner..

but today was real fun! thanks for being part of my life! =)

No comments: