Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Very often recently, I just start thinking, so what's the plan right now?

On one side I will take one step at a time but it's too risky and so not productive, on the other hand thinking of the plan ahead but because of uncertainties and difficulties, I'm pulling back. Now I'm just doing what's given to me and acting upon it.

Life's never the same with me progressing to the next phase and especially for this, so many factors to consider. Many had suggested looking for this and that job, or suggesting I should take a break first etc.

Guess everyday God uses opportunities to tackle with your inner character such that you progress from it and not fall back upon those weaknesses. Well thank God I'm going through that! Haha.

Anyway more to blog upon when i come back yeap! toodles!

No comments: