Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Now still on the season of my F.O.C.U.S. haha...

Shared some things with Vic and things seem to be getting on track... prayerfully still that I'd made the right choice and definitely want to have the blessings of Vic at the same time. Somehow she still feels differently.. Hmm...

Today's been a great day and I didn't doze off in front of the com today!! Feel so proud of myself!! *winks* It's all thanks to the 13hours of sleep I had the night before, from 7.30pm till next morn 8.15am! Very piggy I know but I was simply too tired on Monday...

2 more months till end of year 2008. Are there any goals yet to be fulfilled? What I'm hoping for, will it come by this year end? It's not my key focus but somehow I still desire that I move on to that stage. Yeap...

Building fund's coming too.. Till now I haven't got a figure to pledge for in 2 weeks time but I believe it's gonna be a bigger miracle than the last 3 seasons and a miracle will take place this time again! =) Gonna start fasting and be praying more for the next 2 weeks le. Gonna be hard but gambatte!! =)

So what is it about you that you need to fulfill by this year end? =)

No comments: