Monday, November 17, 2008

Now's lunch break but shall just blog for a while... 2 days more to AC 2008! So excited for it and so glad to be receiving affirmations and all. Thanks! =) *you know who you are*

AC 2008 is gonna be the breakthrough point for me and I guess I need to put double seat-belts because the ride's gonna be breathtaking. Haha!!

Last 2 days had been crazy crazy crazy!!! AC stuff is never ending and was practically running about here and there but all was good because all things are done for a greater purpose than just serving! =)
Somehow I hope for the next 5 days I don't grow to not like to stay in Expo because for the last 2 days I stayed for more than 12 hours in Expo per day and it's scary!!! Was even crying out to Karen yesterday not to have the meeting in Expo but somewhere else! =S Ended we went to T2! Anywhere was fine as long as it's not Expo! LOL!

In this season and very recently, I'm very glad to have leaders that watches over me and really keeps me on the tab and the right track in my spiritual walk + ministry! People like Karen, Yonghui aka Shifu, Tze Hwa, Eugene, 81 yea! haha!!

Will emphasize on more about them in the next few posts but probably gonna be after AC. 5 full exciting days full of fun but definitely gonna be tired along the way but God's gonna be there so everything's possible! =)

Till laters! =)

No comments: