Saturday, November 29, 2008

Woo.. these few days after AC had been great! Days of fellowship after fellowship! =) Really blessed with the people ard me and you had nv failed to make my day more exciting than the day before! Always something to look forward to everyday! =D

Monday was out with Feng Ming and Sing Yee for makan (oh that's when I bought my new E71 too! hee) and almost wanted to get Cass out but too bad she was at movie. Ate at Just Acia in Dhoby Ghaut X'change... 1st time hanging out with them but the combi was great and it was really simply amazing! =)
Tuesday was a rest day with 12 hours of good sleep uninterrupted (most I had since AC days) and man the sabbath was good! Haha!!
Wednesday was out with Clark, Nicole and YP for Madagascar and man the movie was nice but too bad it was a bit short to really enjoy the whole geez of it. It was the 1st time hanging out with Clark and found out that there are many things which I could really learn from him etc. Shall ask him out more often in the future! =)
Thursday was out with Yvonne for dinner and catching up and after with En... Played in the arcade and it had been the longest time since i last went to play in the arcade with friends? We were playing this spot-the-difference game and there was this uncle that stood there helping us with half of what we didn't spot throughout the entire process. Are older people really good at such? haha!
Friday's more fun because we celebrated Jasmine's birthday. Many interesting things happened but shall not share much but one thing I must say was that I kana sabo-ed into giving flowers to Jas by Jo and i was like "You good lor!"... Felt kind of weird coz didn't know half the people present at the dinner (all are from JW de) but all know who am I. Pengz! Cannot stand it somehow and especially after AC, most people in ministry would have known who i am because they always come to Logistics for things during AC and would approach me for it. X_X
Had a filling dinner at Kenny Rogers though the portion was a bit small and thanks to Simon for the ride home! =)
Saturday will be finally be fellowship with CG maybe? Been missing fellowship with the guys for the last 1mth plus due to prep for AC yea..
Sunday is ushering!! Yea!! gonna be fun because I get to serve with my own section and God, I'm really looking forward to doing many miracles this week on! =)

Thanks for all the wonderful people that you have placed around me and truly I'm so blessed yet again! =)

No comments: