Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh I forgot to mention something in my last post and I wanted to blog about it. Haha.

It's these 3 letters; HOG (Heart of God)

I had the honour of serving with the HOG ushers for the 5 days of AC 08 and they really wowed me with their service, their fervency wanting to impact and their determination to make things happen, even to their youngest ushers!
I'd told FM that they reminded me of the ushers in the early Expo days because that time everyone came together to serve, and fellowship was there, every single weekend of support you just make new friends. More than that, we were there for each other and you can really see the passion to serve. That's also when I was so impacted by the ministry. =)

I also had the chance to serve with some of their CUs like Yilin and Jeremy. One thing about you guys are that you are zealous in every part of you and though tired you still made things happen not only for yourself but to others too. It's really the 'Make it Happen' attitude that impressed me! You guys are solid la!! =)

Anyway, you guys are so amazing! I really can't wait to be serving with you guys again and i certainly hope that day will come real soon! (thinking of the monthly powerhouse next year and Emerge '09!!)

No comments: