Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another random post on another random day...

Sometimes I'm thinking what am i lacking in order to achieve where I want to be?
Promotions come because of various reasons and very often it's because you are qualified for it, that's why you have it. And even if you don't have it now doesn't mean you won't have it in the future, it's just a preparation stage for you. The only difference between you and another person is perhaps your preparation stage is longer than the rest?

If I can tell others this, why can't I accept that fact? I can be doing so well in Logis but how come nothing seem to progress for me at section or ministry level? Aren't things suppose to be on par especially if Logis is like an extended arm of UM but i'm just not progressing so well in UM? Ahhh God what's the thing you are showing to me?

I don't want to focus on the promotions anymore, I just want to serve you wholeheartedly and nothing else!!!!! Not on the negatives anymore... God lead me to where you want me to... I want to sacrifice the flesh and have the spirit living within me now!!

No comments: