Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The last week had been a roller coaster ride in terms of ups and downs in life and certainly some matters had gone on to a greater deal, which certainly pushed me to being more conscious about my environment and no longer in my own world.

Problem about though i'm good at many things but i'm not best at something because of my inability to focus, the urge of wanting to do so many things but either i have little or no results at all, failing to look at everything lies within myself and not other matters, the power of delegation and entrusting people with responsibilities for them to grow.
Many many more that I have to tackle but generally, things are still going on well and more things to handle and to balance. What's the definition of true balance?

Glad to a certain extent that I'm still hanging on but time to let certain things go for others to do, free myself up for more time on myself so that i may serve and excel more effectively to others and God Himself.

I want to rise up, I want to focus, I want to lead so to serve.
I can't be slow to move, slow to act. Must be decisive and be active and urgent yet on the right note, not under nor over. If I can wait, doesn't mean others can wait as well.

Still wanna thank the many leaders over my life that's constantly watching over me and to whom those i can learn from whenever the oppurtunity arises.

I need to break free from hiding under other ppl's coverings to be a covering for others, look at things in the bigger picture Junius SolomoN!!!!!!

*nudges himself!!!!*

No comments: