Wednesday, March 11, 2009

God is ever that faithful.. And indeed what you ask for will come to past because of Him..

This 2 months had been a good break, sort of like a 'replaced-back' rest from the endless weekends of Expo visits and though there were days when i just slacked totally but there were days when I had fruits!
Currently looking at starting work next Monday @ NIE for non-teaching post... Though far but through high-ways and by-ways, i'll make it happen!! So good to be working again and thank God for the answer to my prayers. In the mean time I may have to look at postponing my admission to UB to a later intake than the original May.
In the meantime, gotta take this chance to clear my BF, clear all my debts, start to have savings and in time for uni as well.
Somehow i sense i won't stop at just working at NIE these few months only but will continue on~~ heh heh..

anyway today had been great because i realise i'm stepping into an unknown arena in ministry and it just excites me. Into the area of standing in the gap, of getting things going, of setting things right.. it's just the beginning but things will be better, not definitely but infinitely!!! And also other unknown things probably..
Perhaps someone can come into the picture to guide me, I'm so afraid of stepping in and making mistakes if alone... I wish for Karen to be around but she can't give me the attention I need (she did mention I had been too overly-active seeking her attention) and have to learn to be accountable to her in other ways, now also to Ade as well... Help!!

In the meantime, I'm hungry... Need to eat.. Hahaz!

No comments: