Friday, March 6, 2009

Greater things, yet to come

Somehow after this zone transition... I sense a greater challenge coming...

A challenge to work with someone that had mentioned it's impossible to be friends, and does not want to talk to me anymore.

And of course working in a new field of young people when everyone is full of energy and definitely with new faith because of the child-like factor.
Looking forward to having a fun time tmr for a start and perhaps maybe the new changes will be announced? Or even next wkend?

I'm so going to miss my previous cg and Vic. They had impacted my life so much and ever since I took my 1st step into church, I never regretted my decision of staying and creating history with you guys because it's all worth it!
Much to the love and dedication of everyone, be it male or female, young or old. Because you guys are unique, that's what makes me unique too! =)

Yup, like I said, gonna embrace what's to come!!

Seems like I'm coming to a stage whereby I need to find my direction in ministry now. What am I to do from now on? Not that there aren't things for me to do (in fact it's quite a bit) but a clear direction. God had given me the head start in the area of Logistics Department and welfare within the section. Thank God for leaders like Eugene, Alan, Yonghui, Tze Hwa and Karen for the discipleships and trainings.
Ultimately it's not about being a CU or a ACU (thank God if it comes in the end) but really, what's the purpose of me in this ministry after God you had confirmed it's the one for me? Yup there's the conviction but I need something more, that will shape and define who I am and will be in the future. Something unique of my own to contribute to this ministry and this part of Body of Christ.

God, with you comes new faith, and thus new possibilities! =)

No comments: