Monday, May 18, 2009

time for some updates..

weekend was at the norm with sat in church and helping out at logis, fellowship with jw gang and sun was duty... sun duty came as a personal touch because on the ground without a set, things just seem so different. Not saying carrying a set is bad but somehow the mind is just freed to be more objective and yet personal with people and the ushers.
Serving on Sunday was actually pretty fun as I managed to serve with my section after a long long time... =)

went for BLTC L5 yesterday as well. not so much of a lesson yesterday but i felt it was more of the ministering to the heart with God. we started off with a interview session with some leaders who shared their experience and part of it was meant to be a surprise bday celeb for Hui Erl but well, it wasn't that surprising in the end hahaz..

anyway it was praise and worship but the worship then was longer than usual, intention was to be connected to God and i just felt God's presence during the 2nd part of worship. Began to kneel before His presence, and just worshipped freely.
Saw a vision of myself as a plug and God as a electrical socket. When I was plugged in loosely to the socket, i may not receive the power in full and it tends to jump, inconsistent. But when I'm plugged in fully, the power will just flow consistently and at maximum. Just a vision I had...

Really thank God for the session really as Jeff began to pray for me, the anointing and the power just became so overwhelming.. For once it was confirmed to me that God does know my situation and I'm not alone actually, what I'm gg through is actually planned out by Him as well! Just felt the love of God all over again and it was really touching and sweet... Having to taste it all over again..

Have to learn to keep that constant!

Thank God for the leaders, for the affirmation by Him and the whole training and the ministry for what it had became of me today. Going to press on more!

Who knows what happens when I'm not at my current 1% but at 100%? =) gotta ACT and See! :)

No comments: