Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Crossroads. I'm at it once again...


Right now the thing to do is really to think and reflect. I'm good at where I am now, but I need to be better for the future.


Sit down, think through what do I want. Pen down and make sure I follow through till I get it. To summarise: I need to plan!!



Keep going head-on with things, I'll just go bonkers with bumps on the head!! haha...



Instincts are good, rationale is good, emotions too, but where should the balance be?


Answers only I can find out for my own.

It's my life, time for me to live it my way God wants it to be.

What about the now? What about the future? All these I need not worry about as soon as I know where I am going.


No point being emotional all the time, over pointless things. Time to face it upfront, tackle it like a man, solve it graciously and with style.


This will be who I am.

No comments: