Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i dun like falling sick seriously... waking up with headaches and it's never a fun thing seriously...

feel like knocking my head against the wall at times but thank God I don't! Haha!!

this wk so far had been fun!

Sat had fellowship with CG in PS and celebrated Mel's bday. Pretty fun of how we sabotaged her but a bit too quick to do it. Haha.. Followed by Starbucks till 2.15am. o.O I think this cg is good at this, hanging out at starbucks till wee hours! but it's fun! haha.. crappy jokes on how Roy never washes his jeans till 3 months later etc, oops! But going home at that timing means 3 hrs of slp before ministry the next day... Haha but it's worth it! :)

Sun was ministry and it was like a bit of mess but thank God for people standing in the gap, but it's like the best day for me personally. Felt that day was the start of a greater breakthrough in the department personally as I'm on the way to change someone's life. Not talking about who but I'm really seeing changing a person through discipleship, one by one. To personally impact them and train them up to be as good or better than me! Though the effects are not great as it is to one, but it is something. Guess i'm discovering a new talent in this area? haha...
Had a talk with 80 as well and he gave me an unimaginable target which i had my jaw dropped for 10 seconds. Will need faith to believe that it will come but i'm more amazed by how blessed I was in my talk with him.
*Difference between a feedback and a complaint lies in the word "attitude". Good attitude gives constructive feedbacks for one to improve but bad attitude detests others with complaints*
How cool is that? :)
Followed which I had a dinner treat from Jenn! haha.. thanks so much for the treat :) next time we go out to eat my turn to treat ya k? :P

Mon and Tue were pretty okay except I found someone which I had known for sometime but didn't realise we got similar interests in history and arts? it's so amazing really! LOL... anyway, more fellowships to go! haha..

so that's all for now... tata!! :):):)

No comments: