Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random posting...

Wow, it's already 2 weeks into 2010 and time really passes so fast! I wonder how has each of ur 2 wks been for u? Haha..

Suddenly for the last 2 days i've been thinking of what to blog or twit.. Nth seems to be cmg out of my mind, at least nth meaningful or personal enough? :S

The only thing that seems to be ringing in my mind is my recent post on the human body thing... Some may noe recently things @ work didn't fall really well, and my last day is actually next fri! :S time really passes pretty fast that's why i say..

Time to decide on what my path will be.. I need to obtain a driving license by end of this yr as well! Many, many on the list building up.. And alot requires the money, and it's a long term thing! *looks into own pocket* and just got to know 'Arise and Build' '10 will be from Mar - Jul for 4 mths! This yr seriously seems to be a yr of spending huge on the necessities with debt cancellations to be done by end of this yR as well! I'm so gonna depend on Him to fill the pockets, and for me to tide thru all the financial needs without worries! :))

Somehow the direction for the yr seems bright and exciting but how many do know that it is as important to maintain that direction clear to self by doing the necessary! Haha.. Includes safeguarding own heart and mind, watchful for the dangers and bad influences, resist temptations, make wise decisions bla bla bla.. The list goes on.. :)

Challenging yr ahead, many goals to fulfill, standards to meet! Taking ownership and stay faithful for the little things before God blesses with the bigger things! Haha..
Got to learn to watch the boundaries as well, somehow i sense.. But it's another thing.. Keke..

Btw i'm blogging fm my phone thru emailing! How cool is that man! Haha.. Ease of blogging! :) wee!

No comments: