Sunday, January 24, 2010

Surprises

Recently God has been pretty surprising.. Constantly springing surprises fm nowhere, with changes i nv expect to take place, at least not on me..
Old doors closed behind me but with new ones opened, catering to where I'm heading or where my talent is in..
Got challenged into areas where i'm good at, to be better, capacity expansion..

Somehow i'm still coping with the changes that'll take place, and definitely more to come. At least more things to finalise before new year commences prob. I guess as compared to some, i'm quite in a unique position where I can serve in many areas and it's actually pretty for me to switch ard. But problem may be where will i be best at?
and track record as compared to those in my cg, is definitely different in some sense..
Haha..

Suddenly i realised sth... Time for me to change my goal settings for this yr le.. Many things await.. :)

had attended ALTC today as well and man it was good! Went right to the basics on the heart of a person.. And very creatively still rmbing how beatrice used the eg of the coke.. Haha! And it was a renewal of my r/s with God.. :)

Cool mth of jan.. Better things yet to come! :)

I'm just beginning to love my life more.. :)

No comments: