Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ahh!!

Hate to be sick.. Yesterday started to have minor throat infection.. Then it became worse today.. On top of those, had serious flu and cough.. Ahh!!

Feeling of being sick means having no appetite for food (haiz!! a killer for me...), lethargic and needs lots of rest.. Trying to get myself to do things but can't seem to get the momentum going..

Got to know recently about some section stuff.. headache.. I wanna do more in the section and I'm so envious of how sections in Grp 4 function and they really serve as an inspiration for me to transform my section to be so homely and united! And even more!!
You gave a direction, i know something has to be done about it but how do i go about doing it God? Enlightenment pls...
(YH is really good at prophesying things though sometimes not that accurate. Lol..)

Oh ya, wanna congrats AGNES TING and MIC LEONG for being official LP!!! =) shall await for agnes 'lao po bing' treat this sun! =) Other understudies must jiayou!!! =)

Shall blog later.. Tata!!

No comments: