Monday, April 7, 2008

Yo everyone~~
Back for more blogging le... Yea.

Anyway, the whole of last week had been a rush and of course, not without emotional ups and downs. Still remembered Thu I actually ended work late and almost took the last shuttle bus out of camp. Intended to meet Shi xuan to take the same bus but somehow miscommunicated. Met her at train station instead and along the way it poured so heavily and I practically see nothing after 500m la. Lol!!
And guess what, while passing by AMK west gardens, I can;t believe my eyes as I was seeing rapids! Been years since I last saw rapids in S'pore? The downpour was so great that water just flowed like nobody's biz. Lol...

Friday was R2 inspection and glad to say, we had passed and upcoming will be R1!! Gonna be 2day1night sailing at SCS! Haiz.. Pray I won't be vomitting and I'll be able to close up as per normal. Wanna do my best and not fall short of what I can do and neglect my responsibilities. Yeap.. Went for CGM after work and I was glad that I was there!! The worship was great and honestly, it really freshened me up and it was a time of renewal for me personally... CGM ended near 11 and proceeded home thereafter..

Saturday nothing much happened, went to camp for duty (haiz) with Alvin, everything as per normal less some things which I'm glad I stood in the gap for. Heh..
Sunday, always the day of the week I love the most!! Reported for duty when Terrace just opened and thank God Xiao Lii was there to stand in. Haha.. Sadly to say it wasn't a good duty partly because I weren't there for the morning brief so the ushers didn't understood what I wanted. Guess the next challenge for me in zone duty is to communicate with ushers effectively even in midst of unfavourable situations.. =P Acupoints was weak resulting in influx of congregation when zones are closed and I just can't seem to listen well on the net. Ahhh.. It's like a 5.5/10 for me..
Was down as recycling and thank God and the ushers, we managed to finish just before targeted 1pm. Then was just slacking and helping out in stock checking with Nat and Karami.. Finished everything and proceeded down to Huiming's place to visit cutey-Sophie! Man was she cute. Had a good of fellowship and had the shifting debrief at her place. Debrief was, dramatic but still fruitful. Haha.. And baby Solomon was so cute!! Muz take the chance to take his picture someday! Enjoy playing with him yea.
The whole gang then went to AMK to makan. Quite a big group of us like 19? Ate like 3 bowls of rice and the whole table was like shocked. Lol..

That;s all... Shall blog later again! =)

No comments: