Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yea back for a short update before dozing off..

Shall start from Sunday.. Did C1 duty with Shirley yet again for 2 months running! And I think it'll still go on till a breakthrough comes (prayerfully...). Before that met up with Hwee Tze and Jean on cab to Expo and along the way realised that we were late for the meeting but they just started with the worship so it ain't that bad..
Jade led in worship and Eugene was acting-93 haha.. so funny.. It was a good service overall.. Flow was good and I need not worry about my terrace coz 3/4 was reserved for Chinese Church and all. Main problem was only the guests. Haiz. Kana sabotaged ah and almost got one of my ushers into trouble but thank God it was alright.. Worse was that she was sick.. But she tried her best which I admired a lot.

For the 1st time I'd actually did briefing without my notes though I had prepared them on the journey to Expo and I could feel the anointing of God then and it was really amazing... Love that kind of feeling! =)
Well, chairs were laid and hall was maxed out (for the 1st time!). LOL... Pst Sidney Mohede came to lead in Praise and Worship while Rev Dr Kin Sunghae (wife to Pst David Yonggi Cho) to preach.Caught something on the Saturday service. She kept on stressing on believing in God and learning how to pray. She had the child-like faith of God and all she needs to do is to believe and pray. The simplicity of faith in God in complex situations. So wow...

After service stayed back to clear the hall and stuff with Eugene and I came to realise how ushers are different now such not staying behind to clear the zones etc. (some of them).. In the past everyone stayed back together to pack things up and ensuring things are done before going off and it was done pretty quickly coz most was around... I missed that kind of feeling and the fun of doing that.
Just a matter of service not within a ministry to serve out of service but serve out of love and commitment.

Monday was norm since back to work le. Tuesday went to imos before going back for duty and wednesday sailing.. Was pretty normal but thank God for time to know about you even in the midst of busy schedule in camp! Haha..

This Sun!!! Pray I can really make it down to JW and everything smoothly..

taTa

No comments: