Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wow.. my posts are starting to be so irregular le. Haha.. Last update was like 5 days ago...
Somehow I just don't have the time and effort to keep up least 1 post a day like Mic. LoL

Just came back from fellowship and service.. It was especially good for the last 2 days, with the move and power of God in my life.. His presence is really so tangible and atmosphere's so different and intensifying..
During CGM yesterday, there was a sudden move of God to start speaking words of encouragement, prophesying or singing in new tongues.. Felt led to take that chance to move in the Spirit..
Very funny and I believe I'm not the only one that feels it. It's having the urge to exercise your faith but there's the fear of saying the wrong things or thinking if am I seeing what God wants me to see. Suddenly doubt and fear starts taking over instead of faith.
Anyway after Vic finished prophesying by giving an example, I just took over. I was seeing a vision of myself at the end of a cliff, and I'm seeing another just opposite me. And God was like indicating to me I'm to go over to that side of the cliff. But the way to go, go through a deep dark valley and climb up. It suddenly occurred to me as a revelation that as I climb down and up the dark valley, I should keep my eyes onto my destination and not where I'm at.
And I actually prophesied over myself that I would be faithful and be diligent in the things entrusted to me and not cast them away due to laziness. To rise up to the next level I'll focus on the important things and be mindful of God's will for me.Vic re-affirmed the word (thank God for that) and now it's really a training phase for me, to train up on my faithfulness and patience. And I need not worry because God is there for me.
Recently many had been speaking to me esp Vic about promotion of God. That I had forgotten but it just came onto me so frequently recently and with such a strong message behind it.
I still remember when I first joined UM when we first moved to Expo, I really enjoyed serving and without any agendas. I just want to serve God, expanding myself in capacity and exercising my talent. Then shortly I was promoted to helper only after 6 months in ministry. That was like 'WOW' for me and I thank God for that promotion and I aimed to see myself getting promoted within to TL like the next 1 yr or so. But things began to turn not so smoothly in terms of promotions. Now I came to realise that the focus was wrong that I shouldn't claim promotions based on my achievements or what level I am and it's really dependent on God, totally. One thing that will never change. Been almost 2 yrs now and I'd really learnt a lot. Now's the time to turn what I learnt into action, exercising them with great faith.

CGM was so powerful and I actually cried then. Not as bad as the last one though. Haha. Somehow thought that God set me up on that day... Oh well. Oh ya, did i mention that the prophesying anointing actually passed on fm one person to the NEXT person and so on? It's like a relay race to pass on the anointing. So cool!!!

Today's service was good and Pst Kong came back!!!!
Rmbed the previous blog entry which I had? I FINALLY did the right thing today! Gave my best today and it's really a pain really.. but glad that the backpay came in good time to make the fulfillment happen. Last leg of the race to go but I don't have much resources left... How God? I'm really depending on You for a miracle and to come through in my life once again!
It's really a stretch of faith today because after giving most of your allowance to building fund, tithes etc, you don't have much left and it's only 28 days later before getting your new allowance of which you got less than 100 bucks left.
It was like this in the past but it's because I'd misused the money under my charge but now a new set of challenge but I shall be faithful over it. Yeap.

I know my time is coming and i see doors opening up. God I'm waiting for the time to come, fully respecting it. I'm at your calling and God, let me be so much closer to You. This is the cry of my heart. =)

No comments: