Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Monday... Brand new start of a new day!

Haha... Sunday was certainly eventful.. Came out from camp at about 10am and quickly rushed down for JW logistics duty. Thank God that Sing Yee was there to cover my duty until I'd reached. In any case I was doing Logis duty alone due to some reasons. But well, all is good. Things started off well and verifying was quick. Managed to do some re-arrangement in the Logis Rm @ JW. (Ivory even commented that I should stay in JW to help to arrange the room and I was like -_-|||| ) Hopefully it's neater and better for LPs to work in there. Haha...

For the 1st time I saw how a Sunday svc @ JW is run and it was real chaotic with people rushing in, settling down and shortly after doors opening, service would have started. I can't imagine how it would be like if service like such happens in Expo. Think we'll all go crazy too. Haha. Challenging but fun!

First time having to run up B2 and to B4, then to L1 and to B2. No joke and I really wonder how LPs in the past ran alone for Logistics for multiple services etc. *Pei fu!!!*

Supposed to mention someone's actions in this blog about how hysterical and chaotic things could be but I guess I shall be nice not to say who's the person but people like Jason and Jas would know la. haha// *shhh*


Anyway after verifying of stock check we went ahead to Pitstop in Clarke Quay for games and makan! There was Jason, myself, Sing Yee and Jas. Jeremy was kind enough to send us there in his new Honda Stream though he had a wedding dinner to rush for. *So BlesSed* It was certainly a lot of fun there as we played tabboo etc until one game when we had to hit the bell placed in the centre when cards of 5 of same fruit appears on the table. Guessed we were too engrossed until at one point I hit Jas' hand as we were aiming to hit the bell. It was quite painful until Jas almost dropped tears. *Think she's gonna remember it for life* but it was an accident. -.-
Played till about 9 before gg to Gloria Jeans @ MS to sit down and chat. Somehow or the other we went into the topic of zone and how to treat the ushers as leaders etc. Thank God for the sharing session and certainly learnt a lot (even for the words spoken out fm my mouth). So Sing Yee, jiayou the next time k? Yea!

Ok, shall upload the photos we took @ Pitstop on my next post! tata!!

No comments: