Thursday, February 5, 2009

Been ages since i last blogged it seemed.

CNY was normal, except for the hanging out with friends. But days after CNY hadn't been better..

Been slacking at home.. Not a good thing though the time was there to watch dramas and had ample rest.. But getting tired of getting jobless and surviving without any income...

Ahhh i need a good job, sth that can last me through university as well..

Currently I have one tuition assignment though I hasn't started on it yet, a job with Matt but no confidence that it'll work out, i dunno..
Come to think of it I"m quite demoralised.. :(

My mind is going stagnant and I'm not the usual Junius or the normal Solomon!!! I gotta buck up, move it, jump out and shake it!!! *nudges himself* *slaps himself*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

No comments: