Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hi I'm back!

Just came back fm CGC training with the zone leaders and man it was happening! Now i roughly know what a zone leader's meeting is like. Haha!

Thursday gonna have a combined adults' meeting @ Riverwalk, Sat for the youths' meeting. Happening week ahead!!!
Mon - Tuition class
Tue - Zone meeting aka CGC Training @ CHEC Bukit Merah
Wed - Tuition
Thu - Adults' meeting @ Riverwalk
Fri - Yi Wei's birthday party and late night movie with Yee and gang.
Sat - Sentosa go-kart (maybe), Youth meeting (maybe also), early to expo for warehouse packing, service <--- can't wait for pastor to preach on the 2nd part of sermon on relationships!!, fellowship with cg (maybe)
Sun - Off duty!!!, Packing cum planning for Hall 1 shift, Warehouse shifting, JW meet up at Kenrus' place.
Woot! That basically sums up the whole week ahead this week.

Sometimes seeing this kind of schedule, though may mean I'm doing alot of things, busy with this and that but somehow there seems to be a lack of personal time, a time which I can really enjoy myself.
Yeap I can be enjoying myself during ministry, hanging out with friends etc but there seems to be something else I'm looking out for.

A time when I'm free, not bounded by anything and just go all out to play without worries. And just that 1 person or 2 person company that will really make the whole difference to my world. The last time I ever have such a feeling was during polytechnic days when family was perfect, studies were alright, and nothing to worry about except to play. Friends were ever there and simply a life without worries. It seemed that life was fulfilled at its purpose.

Now things are definitely different and certainly more responsibilities on hand now. I can sense God's purpose for me more evident in my life and if it's really the case of going all out, I will want to, just for Him. Maybe then I'll have the sense of enjoyment and feeling of being free, on a whole new level.
I'm looking forward to that.

I still remembered God speaking through B.Darren, that I'm meant for greatness and for greater things to come than I am right now. I'm looking forward to that day too.

No comments: