Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Woohoo! brand new week ahead!!

Last week had been great. One full week of morning PM, zone meetings with great sermons by B.Darren, wonderful part 2 series on relationships on the needs of man and woman and a greater time @ JW!

JW getting more and more happening, especially with the Logistics family growing and so amazed with the people rising up and growing like never before. =) Haha, peeps like Yee, CK, Thomas, JJ etc. You guys had been wonderful and very honoured to have known you guys and maybe not to forget also the teachers like Yonghui and Alan!

Special dedication to the both of them anyway too!
To Yonghui:
Thanks for the endless hours of late night supper and fellowship on Fridays after CGM when you will be there to share and disciple and to sow seeds into my life! You had been there at the crucial time when I felt discouraged fm ministry and almost fell back but you caught hold of me and pushed me on.
For the times you had been praying for me in the area of family and ministry, the experiences that you shared and the insights of plan and conviction wowed me totally! Not to forget the charisma and the leadership qualities that you carry which never fails to lift people up. :)
You have been a great spiritual teacher ever since the times at Expo when i was still new to Logistics, a faithful spiritual buddy as well that always adds light to the end of the tunnel and above that a spiritual shelter that I know I can rely on in times of needs. =DD

To Alan:
My first teacher I can say. He was my MTL when I first transferred to Sun service under Eric in 3S5 then. My first impression of him was that he was very fierce, always have black face (now still do coz of his darkened skin, oops!) and not very approachable so didn't really dare to talk to him. I can't remember how the friendship got started but when it came, it was like a journey of breakthroughs for me in ministry! That's when also i got promoted to helper, entered Logistics, took a set in a main hall duty (totally unprepared then too) and because of him i started to guide and learn at the same time.
Along the way he had also imparted many things and one famous skill of his is "Throw you down to drown so to learn how to swim and SURVIVE". Remembered one duty he was my E2 while I was E1 during Joyce Meyer's service when he was there watching me running the whole show until the time when I almost couldn't it, he came into the picture but thank God fm the next duty on, I came out stronger. Haha..
Part of me was what he shaped me to be in in this day, and of course his horrendous yet enormous eating habit of adding rice and dishes in one meal!! Haha! Significant trade of the teacher but i only inherited 60 % of it <-- but scary enough liao. oops!
Thanks Alan! =DD

Somehow I'm quite blessed and greatful for being in this very special ministry and things had been so happening since I stepped into it! =) I believe more and more will come!! =DDD
__________________________________________________________________

Started to give tuition for the 1st time in 4 yrs and happen to have a pri 5 kid named Kelvin. Very cute boy and simply adorable! But i notice that he likes to say 'Very easy!' in Chinese and ah, just gets very careless and will always get the wrong answers. Somehow when I saw him in my heart I was like 'I want to change this boy's life'. Wow and wow. Gonna do just that but the charges a bit low according to Jassie and Lionel on Sat. Gonna see if can re-discuss the fees, if not i think long run i suffer sia. Oops!
Got another possible tuition assignment fm a relative, heard was lower sec student but haven't call yet. Think will be calling later bah...
Tuition means increase in income!! Haha!! But thinking of the evenings been burnt! Sob but oh well! Haha!!


Pretty long post now.. gotta go! Byebye!! haha!

No comments: