Friday, February 6, 2009

February is like a crazy month for me. Though it had just started but today's like the 6th day...

firstly I'm without a job for 5 weeks (long time for rest but ain't nice if it's too long?) anyway openings gonna come soon.. still got hope!!!!!

If I can get a good job probably I'll consider not going SOT..
Gonna pray and fast about it... Things are coming but I'm not ready to receive them yet.. or rather the door is closed, not fully prepared for them yet...

Things now are a good job, SOT, Uni admission, personal life, spiritual, finances, Arise and Build and ministry... (Can I consider relationships too? haha)

Currently opting for either NUS FASS (if i can get in prayerfully) or SIM Uni of Buffalo doing Psychology and Communication. Anyway inclusive of SOT, all 3 forms of applications ends on Feb 28th. So just have got to make a break for it but of course after praying about them before doing anything.

Ministry... coming to a dead-end somehow.. Things are going slower for me now and anything new now is definitely a challenge. But I wanna experience more. I want to quickly fulfill my BF also. I'm seriously lacking behind...

Perhaps I've not being too faithful in the things of God or too lazy and slacking too much.. Ahhhh. ok i deserve it, somehow just got to change that silly attitude of mine.

I want to live in a envionment of blessing to others, while God can use me to bless, not just words but finances. Means living in a world of financial freedom where things come and go with careful planning and wise management at the same time no wastage and generating extras. Ahhh ok.. too much random things on my mind..

In summary, GET MYSELF OUT OF MY OWN COMFORT ZONE!!!!!!! =D

No comments: