Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I was taking a quick glance at my blog entries dated a yr back and suddenly a lot of memories floodback into my mind. Not realising that I had gone through them nor had any impression of them till I read them.

Things about staying in faith, interesting things that happened in everyday life, promises that I had made etc.

Thank God for archives somehow. Haha... It came to me that all those are my pasts, they serve as memories, as the foundation for me to get stronger and taller. They will not be my hinderance but stepping stones for my future. I do value the past, but the future holds more than what I had gone through in the past.
That is why I am embracing my future and letting go of the past right now...

But well easier said than done... some parts of my past, i can't seem to let go but got to try.. kind of miss her well.. and haven't seen her for some yrs now? haha.. till laters~

No comments: