Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It has been a great easter wkend last fri to sun..

On the Fri and Sun I was serving I was so wowed by how God can works in the heart of people with the number of friends turning up for services and those who respond to the altar call... It came to a realisation and I did share with some close ones that ushering is no longer about filling up the seats but about the people, those serving and being served.

And being able to serve with fellow leaders and ushers totally excites me and seeing how we all grow from our mistakes and experiences, way cool!

More importantly, my bro is now saved!!! Haha!! Glad that it happens and I pray God will continue to work in his life for a greater purpose!

one revelation i have over this week was that what I do, my actions and my intentions may be perceived as something different by other people.
I do have my own reasons for doing certain things which I feel are important at that point of time and yeap in some parts of me I do need to change and sometimes I do seem imposing perhaps. Unintentionally and I'm still learning. Well that aside...

had a fun fellowship with a good fren on Sunday and certainly nice chatting with you. shared many things as well and pretty amazed how this friendship took a leap for the better over a short period of 6 mths perhaps? haha!
will look forward to more chit chatting sessions!

till laters! =)

No comments: