Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Whenever I get caught in the rain, surely melancholy will catch up on me. Feeling down, out, disappointed...
How I wish I'll disappear as fast as the rain drops appear.


But rain don't last forever. There will be a time when the sun will shine through the dark sky. As the sun rays upon the land, it brings new hope and warmth into my heart.
I know a brighter day is ahead of me.


But that's not all, I know that through the rain and to when the sun shines, You have been looking out for me, making sure I am safe always. You are always there for me.
I feel secured when my hand touches yours, and the smile on your face reassures me.


I know why You are always there. Because of the love You have for me. You are always that faithful, my Abba father. I love You.




No comments: