Wednesday, April 22, 2009


OMG.. I'm feeling so down right now... just got a shock for myself, disappointed as well.. suddenly it hit me that i totally lost the passion for people... being interested is not what i'm doing, instead is can't be bothered..

Xue was asking me about this friend and i vaguely remembered i want to help her for this one month to see if there are improvements before moving on from there. Just so happen that she lost my no and she asked for mine thru xue but i told her I didn't want and it came to my realisation I'm not fulfilling what I'd mentioned just 3 days ago!!


Probably I'm just like this man above when I'm not motivated to move and simply feeling too lousy to start moving.. But I shouldn;t be reacting this way right? It's not about doing what's right, but it just ain't me right?
Not the Junius nor the Solomon I myself knows. Yup indeed I'm feeling real lousy and probably its an attack from the devil to keep me down..

May be it's a test to see how strong I am or fast to recover from the sadness to be functional at the same time..


I wonder when at times like this, can there be anyone outside that I can depend on for comfort, for strength and encouragement...



Will I ever going to see the sun again?

No comments: