Monday, June 22, 2009

been sometime since i last blogged.. :)


recently i'd been trying to define what's the season i'm going through right now and manage to come up with such:

1. learning to take the lead and influence (with a clear direction and the right one too!)
2. taking careful steps and not to take things for granted.
3. build on my relationships with people and family.

this is by far what is the most important right now and of course there are other things though. seriously speaking i need to find back the 'C' ness and abandoning the laziness within me... One quality of a 'C' person is actually paying attention to details and following through till the end. Thank God somehow that He will just pinpoint me to different areas that requires my attention, no matter how small or how big it is and the capacity to resolve them.

I'm quite honoured and glad at how things are progressing for me in ministry and logistics but as what Phoebe had mentioned before, life's also about impacting people's lives as well. So it sort of reminded me of why I am in this ministry in the first place. People.
And more importantly, what I am anchored to that no matter how big the storms are on the surface with bad things happening to me, I am still hanging on and very happy to say it's really the ministry and the relationships I have within that keeps me going. Of course at the very end there's still the love of God and all.

Expecting for something to happen by end of FOP this year. So will see how it goes. :)

toodles.


A picture speaks more than a thousand words.

No comments: