Friday, June 12, 2009

yup, sometimes what's being said won't help at the last min...

but what is the true meaning of serving?

doesn't it ultimately means serving God, ensuring all things had been done to the best in all aspects? more often it's the people that's a concern because he or she is the one to determine the priorities but bearing in mind that the primary focus is still primary and not secondary.

yup perhaps it's being me that i want to ensure all things are fine in the Logistics department and that the ops will not jeopardise the whole svc and if possible i will want to see to it.

you asked me before if it was possible to get someone else to do it. probably it's me not able to let go.

i just need to learn to let go. whatever happens at the end i'll learn to accept it. it's still not about me at the end. i dun need to prove to myself, anyone or to anything. yup.

No comments: