Monday, June 29, 2009

For Jing Wei

Just want to dedicate this girl that will be on her way for further studies this friday!(like so good omg)

How did i first met her? It was like one of the combined mtgs we had for the first time at Damien's place before svc started and I saw this familiar looking girl with Melina in the MRT station and first thought was.......

Anyway slowly as the days and months passed as I began to know her, the better side of her automatically reflects itself in terms of her passion to serve in choir, bringing melodies across the church during the service, standing in the gap for her fellow friends whom she regards so closely that losing one may pain her so much, and being so friendly all the time who never fails to smile for others though her day can be real bad, always so availing towards helping out in cg or her friends too.

Very often it's not about the amount of things that you do but it's really the people you serve with the passion that comes from the heart that touches people and she has done just that, which totally blew me away~~

Oh not to forget as well, this girl is a real genius towards food, especially buffets and she's a total humongous eater as well (oops, sorry but i hope this won't chase guys away!!!) and the way she studies and writes on how to eat buffets is a real mind blower that you might have thought she did a 10 yr research on just eating buffets!
Also also also!! She's a fanatic for Coke too! Which totally rocks my world coz I love people who loves coke too! Haha... I still remember the period of time when she would go on a coke fast and how this evil friend of hers always psycho her to break fast on coke and it went on working well a few times? Haha!!
Anyway, besides being coke and food buddies, she's also a very motherly and humble person too, very sacrificing and spontaneous as well..

Like how? Last Saturday in fact I couldn't join the cg for dinner and it would be the last dinner we'd have as a cg as I need to rush back to office. So I was randomly trying if she could make it for supper as I really wanted to fellowship with her, guess what? She was very on about it and I was so honoured at that time really coz' the timing was horrendously late like 11pm yea... But she still made the effort to meet up and I was so touched! Too bad I couldn't stay later because of the last train factor and I still have ministry the next day, haiz~~

I definitely wish we have more time to fellowship and learn from each other coz' I had benefited so much from you and you are such a fun person to spend time with!! *No wonder you got a BFF like Maria too*
I'll look forward to our online fellowship and being more crappy with each other but in the meantime, just know that you'll always have friends (like me) who will be there for you (though not physically at times) in spirit and in prayers k?
So gonna miss you when you are away and sorry I can't be there on Friday to see you off but my prayers will be with you always! Next time I see you is probably in 6 mths time when you come back for hols but if I got the liberty of money and time, I will want to go to Melbourne and make sure you'll fulfill your duty as the guide k? :)

Anyway, all the best really and make sure you study hard k <-- if not i'll knock ur head? Will look forward to your return really! Take care buddy! :)

No comments: