Saturday, June 27, 2009

hey i'm back again! Haha.. Probably after this post i may not blog till after the 7th after i return fm my reservist? Lol..

I'd been very blessed with the ppl God has placed over my life and had learnt a lot of things through the fellowships and the advise had been so great and indeed it was a revelation! Thanks so much really!
One thing was 'Leadership is not about being assigned with a tag or a position, but about ensuring things do not go wrong under his watch'. I'm not sure how cool u find it but to me it was real solid and it really served as an encouragement for me. :)

There are many things in life i need to settle and certainly within ministry life and church thank God for the progresses etc! But i believe there will be greater things for me because He is a creative and progressive God!

Even in the midst ofall the transition i'm still excited for the things to come in ALL areas of my life!! :)

Woo!!

No comments: