Monday, September 22, 2008

Believing in own strength brings about great confidence and great power. Hence comes the responsibilities entrusted to you because you are also faithful in the little things. And soon after promotions will be after you, giving you access to greater things, enabling you to achieve things greater and more historical than your peers..

How cool is that?

Recently it's really the season of exploring oneself, knowing your strengths and your weaknesses, unleashing the potential and the talents that's inside of you.. Haha, knowing is not enough really. How do you use what you have to propel yourself to greater heights? That's the key..

Can't wait really for what is going to happen.. But yet at the same time, there's a small sense of struggle.. Wanting to propel forward but the fear's holding self back.. need to learn to breakthrough from there..
Many things to look for but I wish there's a system for self to keep tab on.. Do not want to lose control over my flesh but to take control with the spirit..

I'm believing in You, putting my trust in You. Though the wait is long but truly it is a test for me. I will pass this test with flying colours. Thank You for putting me through this test. =)

No comments: