Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This week passed by pretty fast..

Fri went back to Changi for my pink IC and that indicates the end of my NS life! So it's Mr J from now on (no rank attached till reservist, haha).

Had a fun time on fri with my dept for dinner at MOF @ Bugis, and later with the CG at Harry's @ Dempsey Hill. Quite a nice place to hang out and chill but ended up being home at like 3am in the morning and having to wake up early the next day for YW's wedding.

Came sat which was my SL, Yew Weng's big day! Haha. So happy for him that he had found his love to spend the rest of his life with. All the best in a blissful marriage and may you have many lil YW's and Rachels soon! =) (suddenly realised that week itself the 'Rachels' are married. Haha)
Well, soon after went for svc and managed to cleared quite abit for my UM2 cupboard on after svc but by the time everything finished, it was time for supper so went to the airport for makan. As usual for Sats airport is usually crowded with ppl but thank God managed to find seats. Hehe.. Managed to catch the last bus home from airport with Jen and Bao ling..

Sun was communion duty. Ended up being late for duty (guilty) since a long long time.. Was famished by the time sermon started but thank God Jen bought breakfast! =) Thanks haha..
So after svc contiuned with UM2 cupboard (yet again..). Got comments from Timo saying I own the UM2 cupboard, as if the cupboard is mine liao.. I was so -.-||| when I heard that..
Continued all the way till 7pm when grp 4 finished their meeting. Had a sense of achievement then coz I finished UM1, UM2, UM3 inventories, tumbler counts plus majority of the bucket count! =) *finally can hand up some work to boss this Sat*

So for Mon it was less exciting coz it was like 1st day of work but glad that I'd made new frenz and they were all very nice and helpful to me esp if i got many, many questions to ask! (I'm a bit slow in learning somehow haha) Getting the hang of it though so yea.. More to go.. Heh..

Oh ya, Bro's just got discharged from hospital due to a fractured leg. It seemed quite bad so if you can, do pray for my bro k? thankie! =)

That's all for fast updates. Will update again soon! =)

No comments: