Monday, May 19, 2008

brand new monday... long weekend for most of us here because of vesak day holiday! Haha. One of the more fulfilling days I had today..

Booked out from camp, went home and did laundry on my jackets and bag.. Man.. Now then i do realise how DIRTY they can be because the water turned black after soaking for just 30mins. can imagine how things will be when you soak them for say, an hour or more? Think it'll come out as black as black bean soup! lol.. *gross I know haha*

Was running late to meet up with Chris for connect group outing at Safra Yishun.. Bowling!!! Well, thank God we weren't late and after meeting up with the rest, all went on to B2 foodcourt at Northpoint to eat.. (Most didnt had lunch, as usual... ) Almost broke my record of rice intake.. Took in 4 BOWLS of rice! Haha.. Was really hungry then and everyone in the table as usual was like shock with the 4 bowls of rice.. (they only expected me to eat like 3 bowls only.. Haha)..

Anyway at SAFRA Yishun.. played about 2 games and for the 1st time.. I just hit the bowls into the drains without fail... either i hit too hard or i had poor control over where I would throw the ball to. (i only know how to hit straight balls..)
It was fun overall and again with Lifang having the highest score among all! Haha..

So it was... After deciding where to go after bowling, we ended up at Bishan and watched Accuracy of Death.. nice and meaningful movie and I reallly loved it.. Dun mind watching it again! =) And today glad that the relationships between all of us got stronger especially with lin si and dz coz' they really opened up and seeing more of such ahead! Haha. Too bad Yi Wei and Geraldine ain't around today..

It came onto my mind today, of how do you keep everyone in the conversation or involved in the things especially in group outings like today? Although there are bound to be people being let out, how do we bring that down to the minimum? I can be there to talk, getting them involved but ultimately, I can't do it alone... But one thing I like about HS is that He will always be around to make sure gaps are filled and in the end, everyone takes home something and will always look forward to such events again. =)

No comments: