Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hey.. Just came back from dinner at Sketches with some of my Navy pals.. haha.. Attendance turned up pretty well coz' I was expecting about 8 ook vyt ebded yo 13 came! Haha..

Anyway had started the day with waking up at 10am today and it's really a blessing to be doing so. Hadn't been doing that in months or even a year? Haha... So just took my time to prepare myself for PM and yeap... Talked to Eugene and Karen today... Thanks for the talk and it really made me felt a lot better with the concerns you guys have for me. =) Well, I'm with left with having to talk to Yew Weng now. Shall call him during the week though..

Did Stage 1 and generally it was alright and I love how Pst Ming had conducted the PM. Different from yesterday's coz' it's more of a personal touch from God today rather than the usual PM of intensifying praying. God's presence was so tangible especially at the front but I really have to be more sensitive to Him. And more responsive too.

So after PM went to hang out with Tze Hwa, Nicole, Michelle, Chang Yan and Jeremy for LATE lunch at Bedok when Sophia joined us. Ha.. Good fellowship in any case and anyway, kind of lazy to type what happened after.

But today was really a day of enjoyment, hanging out with frenz and doing things my way.. yeap. Tomorrow shall be a brand new day and wednesday I'm gone to the Malacca Straits and will be back n Friday! Haha =)

No comments: