Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yesh finally I get to blog! Just now my connection just refused to get me connected to Dashboard!! Rawr...

Anyway today's a good day! Haha.. Busy at work and glad that relationship with my colleagues got one level higher! Work was fruitful but still had mistakes and got faulted. Those small, little mistakes that could have avoided... Oh well, tomorrow's sailing so I pray I'll be able to perform up to expectation and not make any other silly mistakes which I had made in the past. Have to improve, improve and improve!!!! =D

Took me quite a lot of faith to talk to my mum and younger bro just now.. Bro's getting a bit out of hand staying out late in the evening to play games, skipping his CCA etc. Mum's worried with my bro's disobedience to her, dad's attitude towards her and the family and getting a job.. I didn't know I could be so calm when it comes to dealing with these issues really.
When I used to shout at my bro for being naughty, I actually could sit down and talk to him and accommodating him and yet not restricting his freedom too much. Hope he sticks to what he promises me to.
Well for mum, let's just say I used to run away from family problems but it's different today...

Glad that Holy Spirit was around and realised the importance of being home and being there for the family. God can be so timely in the things but I'm really praying for a breakthrough. Now it's only the start. Now I'm just concerned about my mum getting a job first coz' she's really getting uptight with it.
Yup glad to see the light at the end of the valley and I'm walking towards that light! Jiayou!!

No comments: