Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hmm, mum's still looking for a job, dad's still away from home. BF still got 1 last lap to fulfill. And I'll be away in less than 2 months.

Life still goes on with me picking up the tempo now.

Had been so distant from God and suddenly all the sensitivity towards Him had been lost. But thank God least now I'm on my way to recover what I had lost. Painful way to start all over again especially to what had happened. Learnt my lesson hard, so got to take things more seriously now. If I used to be slack, I need to know why and begin to change. Guess I gave myself too much leeway in taking too many things for granted.

Well, least I'm on the positive end now. At the same time I'm really awaiting for a miracle to happen to improve things for the better. I know things are possible and God has been so evident in my life..

Something that I came up with on letter representations of what I can improve on and i put them on my MSN:
Accountable,
Bold,
Concentration,
Details,
Excellence,
Faithfulness,
Guard,
Hospitable,
Inspiring,
Junius, that's me! =)

No comments: